NIMH-RGR Data Explorer is a tool that supports simple querying of the data files on the nimhgenetics.org website. Using an intuitive interface, select various filtering criteria and immediately obtain the subset of data that is of interest to you. Retrieved results can be saved for future analysis.
You will obtain counts of results if you don't have access to individual-level data, or request access to view the complete data.
- Data Explorer Supports
- Querying by demographic, phenotypic, genotypic, and pedigree characteristics.
- Selecting SNPs of interest based on gene, chromosome or position range.
- Retrieving Rutgers ID information for pedigree/family of selected individuals.
- Viewing summary charts for demographic data.
- Saving results as a .csv file or in PLINK format for future use.
- Current Datasets and Versions Available
Select the desired one to query its content
- ADHD (Distribution 1.0)
- Alzheimer's disease (Distribution 3.0)
- Anorexia Nervosa (Distribution 1.0)
- Autism (Distribution 14.0)
- Bipolar Disorder (Distribution 11.0)
- Brain Function (Distribution 1.0)
- Controls (Distribution 8.0)
- Depression (Distribution 6.0)
- Fear & Anxiety (Distribution 1.0)
- iPSC (Distribution 7.0)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Distribution 2.3)
- Phelan-McDermid Syndrome (Distribution 1.0)
- PTSD (Distribution 1.0)
- Schizophrenia (Distribution 17.0)
- Suicide (Distribution 1.0)
- Tourette Syndrome (Distribution 1.2)
If an additional feature or other improvement would make the Data Explorer more useful to you, or if you need help using it, please email us!